Tout le monde connait la série Just Dance, et son dernier volet Just Dance 2016 qui sera disponible dès le 20 octobre. Ubisoft, le studio à l’origine de Just Dance vient d’annoncer la prochaine disponibilité du service Just Dance: Unlimited sur Playstation 4, Wii U et Xbox One. Ce service permettra aux abonnés de profiter d’un catalogue d’exclusivité jouables sur Just Dance de plus de 150 morceaux. De plus, de nombreux morceaux seront ajoutés par la suite.
DrinkBox Studios, the Toronto-based independent video game developer of Guacamelee!, Mutant Blobs Attack and About a Blob, is revealing today its newest game, Severed, which is slated for release in spring 2015.
Severed follows the saga of a distraught warrior, lost in a fantastical world, as she knits together pieces of her story from both the past and the future. As the heroine, players will embark on a journey through a surreal, nonlinear world by using a gesture-based combat mechanic to defeat enemies in this first-person adventure. During their journey, players will unlock new abilities, discover secrets of the land, and grow in power as they master both offensive and defensive techniques.
– Take on the role of a heroine in this first-person, dungeon crawleresque adventure
– Mysterious highly stylized surreal world to explore
– Natural-motion based mechanics to combat enemies and explore/interact with the world
– Nonlinear gameplay gives players autonomy over upgrade paths
– Light RPG elements, including spells and items that progressively upgrade the main character
– Battle multiple enemies simultaneously, each with their own strengths and weaknesses to discover
– Original soundtrack from Juno nominated band YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN and kulintang ensemble Pantayo.
Here are some pic of the game:
No details on the platforms have been shared, though.